Let’s hear some of the best duets in the hit show Glee…
All throughout the season one and the first half of season two, Glee has given audience great versions of old and new music alike. With four to seven songs in every episode, it is no wonder that the hit TV show has come up with several best-selling albums. Among these collections are some great duets. The original may have been sung by a solo artist, but the Glee stars have made beautiful renditions of them. And original duets feel more relevant and sweeter to the ears.
Here are my top ten duets by Glee:
1. Endless Love. Rachel Berry instantly falls for coach Will Schuester as they sing this classic duet.
2. No Air. Problems? Lead stars Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson just got to sing this.
3. That Boy Is Mine. Diva Mercedes Jones and hot chick Santana Lopez sing and fight for a boy.
4. Dream On. Who would have thought an Aerosmith hit can be sung duet?
5. Hello. When we meet someone new, what do we say? But Rachel Berry and Jesse St. James do more than just saying it.
6. Borderline, Open Your Heart. In this Madonna episode, Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson once again celebrates love.
7. Me Against The Music. Who said that hot chicks can’t sing? Brittany S. Pierce and Santana Lopez give us a very fiery rendition of a Britney and Madonna hit.
8. Don’t Cry For Me Argentina. People naturally lose their stardom. Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel are not going to sing the solo, but they can certainly sing their hearts out.
9. Lucky. This is a very charming version of Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat’s huge hit by pretty couple Quinn Fabray and Sam Evans.
10. Faithfully. This is my favorite duet. Why? Just hear it.
More Glee compilations: