These quotes are words to live by, given to us by the people who really knew how to live: musicians.
You’ve always loved music. It’s been with you since you were a little kid. At least, I’ve always loved music. Anyway, what I have here is some of the best quotes you will find in music. Obviously this is objective, but I tried to go for the ones that had the most moving effect on me. Some are quotes from songs, some are quotes about music, and some are quotes by musicians. Whatever you prefer, I’m sure you’ll like this list.
– Lexi Carter. A good opening to this list because it shows just how important music is.
– Bob Marley, when asked about how he could perform in concert when he was shot just two days earlier. He never hid his passion for music, and he was always trying to help people. A true hero.
– Jimi Hendrix tells us the meaning of freedom and tells us to back off at the same
– Frank Sinatra lets us know that it’s better to live a full life than to live a long life. I think.
– Leopold Stokowski. Paintings are the art of the body, while music is the art of the soul.
– Fredrich Nietzsche. One of my favorite quotes about music, because it’s true sometimes. Sometimes it feels like music is the only thing in this world that is worth experiencing.
– Miles Davis, on being called a legend. He was always defensive like that, but he sure was good.
– Ray Charles telling the world what made him great. It must have been true for him to be as great as he was.
– The Who, like Frank Sinatra, want to live fast. Can’t say I blame “em, honestly.
– Bob Marley teaches us not to be material people, but to be spiritual people. Soul is all that matters.
– Jimi Hendrix reminds us that no matter what happens to us, it’ll all leave us . . . eventually.
– My buddy Ralph. He knows a lot about music (more than most people know about anything), and it’s what he lives for. He wasn’t lying when he said this.
– Bob Marley tells us to stick up for ourselves more poetically than anyone else could have done. If it sounds like a rebel song, that’s because it is.
Well I hope you enjoyed my list as much as you enjoy your music. These are just a small sampling of the many, many great music quotes there are in the world.