Need summer ideas?
Ahhh it’s summer. The time of year we’ve all been waiting for, is finally here. Sunshine, warm weather, late nights. For those of you who don’t get the full two months off, my prayers go out to you. I couldn’t imagine being stuck in an office all summer long. I just couldn’t do it. But, in all honesty, summer does get boring sometimes. It’s almost like there’s too much time off! Sometimes, just relaxing all day watching tv is just what we need, but when that starts happening too much, you know it’s time to get off your ass and do something. It’s summer, for heavens sake! Enjoy it while it’s still here. Dreams come true in the summer time. Try something new, go exploring. You have two months to do everything you’ve ever wanted to do. Ok, maybe not everything, but close to it. So I’ve created a bucket list for you.
1. Make homemade lemonade and a lemonade stand
2. Go stargazing
3. Have an outdoor movie night
4. Build a boat
5. Go on an unexpected roadtrip – anywhere!
6. Have a water balloon fight
7. Spray paint something. (Only your own property. I’m not okay with getting arrested because of you)
8. Take pictures all day
9. Write somebody a letter
10. Learn how to make something
11. Go camping in your backyard
12. Make a rootbeer float
13. Go to a music festival
14. Have a summer romance
15. Go to an amusement park
16. Set off fireworks
17. Swim in a lake during a thunder storm (even though it’s not safe)
18. Go fishing
19. Fill a sketch book