Here are my top ten funniest country lyrics!
Some of these songs are oldies and some are brand new; whether they have been around awhile or not, they lyrics are fun.
10. Put your clothes back on—Rodney Carrington—2004 Greatest Hits
Put your clothes back on,
I’d rather be alone.
Your thing is all worn out now get on home.
Believe it or not, it goes downhill from there…. This song would win the award for grossest if there was such a thing!
9. The worst 15 minutes of my life—Rodney Atkins—2008, Nashville
I gave up smoking, women and drinkin’ last night,
It was the worst fifteen minutes of my life.
That’ll learn us! Would get the We can Relate award if there was one.
8. You ain’t much fun since I quit drinkin’—Toby Keith—Greatest Hits 2
I’m feeding the dog, Sacking the trash, it’s honey do this and honey do that
I sobered up and I got to thinkin’—girl you ain’t much fun since I quit drinkin’
7. She thinks my tractor’s sexy–
She thinks my tractor’s sexy, it really turns her on
She’s always tearing at me, while I’m chuggin’ along.
Would get the, Seriously? award….there should be one!
6. Cheater, Cheater—Joey and Rory–